Thinking about working for ASB? We’re serious about beer, and about creating an insanely enjoyable beer (or wine! or soda!) drinking experience in downtown Oklahoma City. Our goal is to be known for superbly well-crafted beer and incredibly friendly, super-fast and approachable staff. We expect a lot out of our people, and you can expect the same from us in return.
Brand Rep / Ambassador
This a position on the Sales Team that assists with sales efforts to ensure key relationships are maintained by performing onsite visits to vendors in order to maintain excellent working relationships. This position is expected to regularly travel to vendors to meet personally with all associated parties.
- Sales support to off-premise customers (liquor stores & independent grocery/convenience)
- Sales support to on-premise customers (restaurants & bars)
- Managing assigned sales relationships with wholesale customers.
- Conducting tasting events at retail partners and festivals.
- Working pop-up bars at farmers’ markets and retail festivals.
- Implements sales strategy to increase customer base.
- Ensure adherence to all OK ABLE-related policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performance of other duties and special projects when deemed necessary.
- Occasional support of larger taproom events
This position could be full-time or part-time depending on the availability of the right candidate.
Have what it takes?
Email your most impressive resume that includes two real, live references who can vouch for how awesome you are to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include which position(s) you are applying to at the top of your resume (not the email).
In some cases we do not require beer-industry specific experience. If you do not have professional service industry experience, please let us know your general experience with beer and why you’re interested in working with a brewery! It’s not a test.